Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

Frome Triathlon Club – Committee Meeting 20thNovember 2018, Frome Rugby Club

Invited: John Moloney, Nick Cramp, Andy Poole, Paul Ryman, Adrian Roddis, Katie Sanders, Nigel Lewis, Karen John, Helen McCulloch, Chrissy Cornish 

Apologises: Meredith Buley

 

Agenda:

  • Chairman’s update
    • It was agreed that committee members will have the freedom to make decisions/take ownership of their areas and will not need to run everything through the committee.

                                                                       

  • Secretary / Safeguarding Update
    • Tri-Mark Bronze status
      • Jayne to work with Andy & Paul to collate DBS/Safeguarding forms ASAP
      • Jayne to start application process with BTF
    • Safeguarding
      • It was agreed that Helen McCulloch would take on the role of Safeguarding Lead for the TriStars, Jayne will remain the lead for the main club

 

  • Treasurer update
    • Budgets for 2018/19
      • Budgets were distributed, to be reviewed before January meeting
    • Dropbox
      • Nick to invite new members to FTC Dropbox
    • 2019 Fees
      • 2019 fees were agreed
    • Memberships concessional rates
      • The Committee voted not to offer concessional rates at this time. This decision will be revisited in April 2019

 

  • Membership Secretary Update
    • Membership numbers as at 20/11/18:

 

Membership Type

02/08/2018

12/09/2018

10/10/2018

20/11/2018

Trial

3

6

2

1

Social

7

7

7

7

Associate

35

41

43

42

Full Monthly

11

11

16

21

Full Annually

18

18

18

18

Full x 3 Inst

1

1

1

1

Youths

 - 

2

2

2

Total Adults

75

86

89

92

Juniors

 - 

 - 

 - 

17

Total Overall

 

 

 

109

 

  • It was agreed that coaches would be responsible for checking registers and contact people who either haven’t paid or have booked and don’t cancel

 

  • Coaching Coordinator Update
    • Coaching next steps, ratios and BTF alignment were discussed in line with TriMark affiliation
    • We agreed to fund a BTF level 1 course for Natalie George, in line with our funding policy

 

  • Target events 2019
    • Katie to produce a proposed list of events for 2019

 

  • Frome Triathlon 2019
    • Nigel to meet up with Nick to discuss key actions and timescales
    • Date for entries for 2019 to be confirmed                                                            
  • Next Committee meeting – January 2019, day TBC